Last updated December 26, 2022
Table of Contents
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, make a purchase, or contact us through the Site. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or other websites that you have linked to your account on our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Site: We use your information to operate and improve the features and functionality of our Site.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about your account, orders, and other matters related to your use of the Site.
- To market to you: We may use your information to send you promotional materials and other marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on our Site, such as by showing you products or content that may be of interest to you.
- For research and analytics: We may use your information for research and analytics purposes to understand how our users use the Site and to improve the Site.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third parties that provide services to us, such as hosting and maintenance, payment processing, and marketing. These third parties are required to use your information only as necessary to provide the services to us.
- In connection with legal proceedings: We may share your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes or protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, employees, customers, or others.
- In connection with a sale or merger: If we sell or merge with another company, we may share your information as part of the transaction.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving promotional materials and other marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on the Site. If you need assistance with accessing or updating your information, you can contact us using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Requesting that we delete your information: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests to delete personal information, as certain information may be required to be retained for legal or technical purposes.
- Exercising your privacy rights under applicable law: Depending on your location, you may have additional rights under applicable law, such as the right to object to the processing of your personal information or the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
More Information About Us
For more information about our commitments to you, please see our Terms of Service: https://edwardsturm.com/terms-of-service/.
Contact form here: https://edwardsturm.com/contact/.
Email and address:
info [at] edwardsturm.com
90 South 1st Street