Edward Sturm is an entrepreneur, SEO, and digital video and image producer. Some things:
- Early viral video creator on YouTube.
- SEO consulting for Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, ADP, Time Inc., others.
- Monthly in-person digital marketing class with 70-100 attendees per class.
- Co-founder of remote communication tool with over one million users.
- Innovation consultant to ForbesLive.
- Co-founder of first play-to-earn game, also named top blockchain game in 2018 and 2019.
- Ran biggest blockchain meetup in world.
- 300+ million views with viral videos and images.
- Media appearances including 20/20, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Verge, The Daily Mail, and Ahrefs Blog.
Connect with him on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or through here.
You can also view some of his projects below.
Some of his videos:
Fake Celebrity Pranks NYC
Fastest Driven Lap of Manhattan
Harlem Shake Times Square
The Most Viewed Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Video in the World
Reverb – Record and Share Voice Notes on the Fly
Commit Club – Commit and Stay Accountable
Largest blockchain meetup:
World of Ether:
World of Ether: The First Play-to-Earn Game
The Build in Public Project:
Build in Public Inspiration – Don’t Go It Alone
The Viral Bible:
The Viral Bible: Lessons in Viral Content Creation
Get Ed’s top-secret marketing hacks in your inbox every week 👇